– Areas of ministry
Community & Hospitality
• demonstrating to the world what it looks like when a community lives under the reign of God in every aspect of daily life
• observing the weekly celebration of the Shabbat and the cycle of Biblical feasts
• hosting full-time workers from the region who come to be refreshed and to hear the voice of the Lord in an atmosphere of worship.
Outreach & Evangelism
• sending teams out to be a light to the world, bringing salvation, healing, and deliverance
• ministering on the streets through music, dance and preaching the Gospel
• encouraging local believers
• strengthening church, business and government leaders.
• training, equipping and launching emerging leaders
• teaching them to grow in the character of Jesus
• imparting an understanding of God’s heart for Israel
• preparing them to lead by serving and releasing them to multiply themselves
Israel & the Jewish People
• interceding for the purposes of God in the nation of Israel
• serving Jewish communities practically
• imparting a love for Israel and the Jewish people
• building bridges of reconciliation between the Church and Israel
• assisting Jewish people to return to Israel in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.
Worship & Prayer
• ministering to the Lord as the priority of all we do
• creating an open heaven
• connecting heaven and earth to release the Kingdom in power
• training others in their role as a royal priesthood.
Ministry to the Poor
• serving in orphanages, refugee camps, feeding centers and prisons
• extending arms of love, words of hope and hands to help
• giving financial aid to the poor in Israel, Ethiopia, Ukraine, central and eastern Europe
• facilitating child sponsorship programs in impoverished communities